Shaping Singular Places,
Our Customer Promise
Ascencia's ethos is rooted in challenging the norm and creating extraordinary experiences within its network of seven malls.
Ascencia, the leader in the development and management of a portfolio of properties, owns seven shopping malls on the island. The property fund was created in 2008 by the Mauritian-born group, Rogers, which has an international presence in 12 countries.
Being part of the Top-10 list of the Stock Exchange of Mauritius (SEM) and included in its sustainability index, Ascencia provides investment opportunities for brands and companies looking to establish a presence in Mauritius. We are dedicated to delivering superior returns to our shareholders.
Our commitment to the economic and social development of Mauritius makes Ascencia a key player in the commercial transformation of this island of the Indian Ocean, which is among the most prosperous countries in Africa.
- Acquisition of Phoenix Mall and Riche Terre Mall
- Listing on the Development & Enterprise Market (DEM)
- Bagatelle Mall: 50.1% Acquisition
- Acquisition of Kendra and Les Allées
- Extension of Phoenix Mall and Riche Terre Mall
- Extension of Bagatelle Mall (Home and Leisure)
- Opening of So'flo
- Opening of Bo'Valon Mall
- Extension of Bagatelle Mall Phase 1 & 2
- Opening of Decathlon
- Listing on the Official Market of the SEM & subsequent inclusion in the SEMSI and SEM-10 list
- Launch of the metro station connected to Phoenix Mall
- Full acquisition of Bo’Valon Mall making Ascencia the major shareholder of its mall portfolio
- Sale of Decathlon premises
To Shape Singular Places & Experiences in our malls, we focus on:
News & Insights